i think i'll go to boston: thank you Jesus!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

thank you Jesus!

today I officially received a job offer! thank you Jesus! I will be working for a company called gensler which is an international architecutre and planning company. I will be the executive assistant working for mr. gensler (the son of the owner), the operations manager, and the markting director in downtown boston. I officially start on monday and I'll be off and running! I can't wait :o) check out the company at gensler.com

just a side note: the company built the biola library and hope hall and re-built horton hall for those who know what i'm talking about.

other things that I'm thanking Jesus for:
*my mom comes to visit on friday
*I didn't have to pay $3.25 for the train to work today
*a restaurant in the mall gave me a free diet coke this morning

more to come...

4 Comments:

Blogger ashdown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 PM  
Blogger ashdown said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger aca said...

so is it too early to ask for a transfer?

11:48 PM  
Blogger jason said...

Great news!!! glad things are going well...

-J

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home